Wat ga je doen
As an Assistant Scientist Analytical Chemistry you will be responsible for the analysis of reference standards using multiple techniques. You will be involved in many different studies where you will be responsible for performing laboratory work including planning, experiments, data analysis, keeping notebooks and maintaining a safe laboratory.
- Support analysis of small molecule Analytical Reference Standards with techniques such as HPLC, GC, TLC and Karl Fisher
- You will perform these analysis in accordance with GMP guidelines
- Responsible for the implementation of new methods (method feasibility and verification)
- Plan, design, coordinate and report your daily analytical activities.
- Write protocols for verification of new methods and contribute to continuous improvement projects
Wat vragen wij
For the position of Assistant Scientist Analytical Chemistry, we are looking for an enthusiastic Chemical Analyst who recognizes him- or herself in the following profile:
- HBO degree in Analytical Chemistry
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in accordance with GMP
- Experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC and Karl Fisher
- You are flexible and proactive
- You have good communication skills in both English and Dutch
Wat hebben we te bieden
- Long-term employement starting with a 1-year contract via CheckMark Labrecruitment
- Salary indication from €2700,- up to €3600,- gross per month based on fulltime, depending on experience
- Fulltime employement (40 hours/week), 32 hours/week is discussable
Waar ga je aan de slag
An international pharmaceutical company in Amsterdam. This department has a global focus.