Wat ga je doen
The technician raw materials will operate within the Raw-Materials Team and the Materials and Sample Management Team on a roughly 80/20 basis to be planned in conjunction with the involved supervisor.
Within the Raw-Materials Team incoming purchased raw materials used within cGMP activities are inspected and tested to support the release of the material for use.Main tasks for the team are:
- Perform physical and documentation inspections and labeling on incoming raw materials
- Taking samples of raw materials and make sure these are distributed to various (external) testing laboratories.
- Perform various tests on incoming raw materials as identification, pH, conductivity and osmolality.
- Receipt and record inspection and test results
- Review of work performed by colleagues
- Supplier changes
- Setting up specification documentation for raw materials
- Having close contact with warehouse and users
Within the Materials and Sample Management Team Materials and Samples used for Release and Stability Testing are received, stored and forwarded to external parties according to GMP. Main tasks of the team are:
- Sample receipt, storage and forwarding according to cGMP
- Preparation of shipping documentation
- Maintain up to date lab planning
- Maintain up to date inventory of materials and samples
- Process and review incoming Certificates in the appropriate systems (e.g. LIMS)
- Support Coordination Team with LIMS configuration
Documentation and Quality (GMP) and efficiency improvements are important factors within Analytical Development. It may be an excellent opportunity for Technicians who want to pursue their career in a job more outside the labs.
Wat vragen wij
For the position of a technician raw materials are looking for a highly motivated candidate who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team.
- MLO or HLO, affinity with medical products and experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, SAP and LIMS are strong advantages (candidates with a MSc education will not be considered)
- Precise and Careful
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working in a Quality driven environment
- Good communication in English and Dutch (written and verbally)
- Competences: the candidate fit for the job is accurate, pro-active, a team player and capable to build good relations with all stakeholders. He/she is capable of keeping the overview and to optimize processes in a dynamic, strong growing environment.
- Experience with lab activities in a GMP environment or similar, where documentation plays a major role, is considered as a pre.
Wat hebben we te bieden
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week) is strongly preferred, However, 32 hours/week may be discussable for the ideal candidate
- 1 year contract via CheckMark Labrecruitment with a possibility to extend this
Waar ga je aan de slag
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. This position is within the Raw-materials and Sample Management team.
The laboratory is part of the Analytical Development Department of the Pharmaceutical and Analytical Development sector. Overall, the lab consists of 6 sub-teams (Raw-Materials, Sample Management, Cell Culture, Microbiology, Coordination and Technicians) and is responsible for release and stability testing as well as the corresponding reporting of virus and antibody products for use in clinical trials and the analytical support of the pilot plant activities.