What will your job be
As Technician Immunology you carry out serological and immuno-assays to for the immunological evaluation of vaccine candidates in clinical trials
- You will independently perform the experiments based on study plans and lab protocols
- Study plans are determined in collaboration with a scientist or study director who will provide study plans describing the required experiments
- It is a routine based position (70% routine), but you can help write procedures as well.
- Experiments include immunological assays; ELISPOT, ELISA and/or Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- The activities will be performed in a GCLP accredited lab, meaning that all activities must follow prescribed procedures, and must be accurately documented in lab note books and electronic systems such as LIMS
- You will report the data to the scientist, discuss the outcome and plan for follow up experiments
What are we looking for
For the Technician Immunology vacancy we are looking for a motivated person with a relevant educational background and some work experience. You meet the following profile:
- You have a relevant degree, preferably bachelor (HLO) level. Experienced candidates with a MBO degree and MSc-level candidates with the right motivation are also invited to apply. This is not a PhD-level role
- You have at least two years of relevant work experience with immunological assays. This includes ELISPOT (must) and preferably flow cytometry (plus)
- Moreover, you have experience with GMP/GLP and or GCP environments
- If you have exprience with working with LIMS systems and writing procedures (SOPs), this is considered a plus
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
What do we offer
- Availability of 40 hours per week, though 32 hours can be discussed
- Contract for 1 year via CheckMark Labrecruitment, extention is possible
- The team you will work in meets outside work occasionally for fun activities!
- Interviews at client are scheduled between 7-13 December 2018
Where will you work
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.