Wat ga je doen
As Technician Genetics you will perform and contribute to research projects to guarantee the best results at the lowest costs.
- You work in strain development projects by modifying and screening microbial strains
- By using (HT) screening techniques, you independently prepare and perform experimental work in a safe and effective way
- You are able to interpret, analyse and report the results of these experiments and you take care of the laboratory equipment that you use
- Being a professional you keep up with developments in your field of expertise and contribute to the professional know-how of the department
- You will also fulfill different team roles
Wat vragen wij
As Technician Genetics, you meet the following profile:
- You are a professional in the area of molecular microbiology, gentics or biotechnology at a HBO level. This is not a MSc or PhD level position
- You have at least two years of experience with microbiological screening, preferably with fungi, yeast and bacteria
- Experience with laboratory automation and data-management is an advantage, as well as your knowledge of molecular biology.
- We are looking for people with plenty of initiative and who like to learn and work in multidisciplinary teams in an innovative laboratory environment
- You combine through problem analysis with practical judgment and creativity
- Your personality can be described as result oriented and flexible.You are a real team player, a good communicator
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills
Wat hebben we te bieden
- A 12 months contract at CheckMark, with the possibility of an extension
- Salary indication from €2900,- gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position, where 32 hours a week is negotiable
Waar ga je aan de slag
This company in Delft is an global supplier in food enzymes, cultures, taste and health ingredients and other specialties.