What will your job be
As a Technician ELISA & Western Blot, you will perform different bioassays like ELISAs or Western Blots to support the release and stability testing of clinical batches of vaccines. Your responsibilities:
- Take part on all activities related to Release and Stability testing of cGMP TOX and clinical batches of Vaccines.
- Perform different assays such as ELISAs or Western Blots with a 'first time right attitude'.
- Data analysis and reporting
- Responsible for documentation e.g. assay run sheets (ARS), laboratory notebooks and logbooks
- You become assay responsible person for an assay performed within the team, including updating of test instructions for GMP assays.
What are we looking for
For the positoin of Technician ELISA & Western Blot we are looking for a mbo-4 or hbo candidate with experience in molecular biochemical assays
- MLO+ in Molecular and/or Cell biology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences or related fields
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Working experience with cGMP is a plus
- Experience in good documentation and quality systems (GxP) are preferable
- You have fluent communication skills in Dutch and English
What do we offer
- Long term position, which starts with a 6 months contract at CheckMark
- Salary indication from € 2600,- gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
Where will you work
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production
and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to
prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. The QCD group is part of the Analytical Development (AD) group and is
responsible for release and stability testing of biopharmaceutical products in clinical trials.