What will your job be
As a Technician ELISA & PCR, you will perform different assays like QPCR, ELISA and DNA purification to support the sample analysis for process development purposes.
- Sample analysis for internal (& external)customers
- This position is 90% routine work
- Executing Molecular Biochemical methods
- Data analysis and reporting
- Responsible for documentation e.g. CofAs, trending reports
- You will have some responsibilities such as assay responsible, shipments, material orders etc.
- The position involves handling of biologically active substances
What are we looking for
For the positoin of Technician & PCR we are looking for a MBO/HBO candidate with experience in molecular biochemical assays
- MLO+ in Molecular and/or Cell biology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences or related fields plus a minimum of 1 year of experience as a technician in a relevant field
- Junior bachelor candidates (starters) are also welcome to apply (Master candidates are unfortunately not considered by our client)
- Experience with Molecular Biochemical Assays is preferable
- Experience in good documentation and quality systems (GxP) are preferable.
What do we offer
- A secondment via Checkmark Labrecruitment
- Fulltime availability is highly preferred (40 hours/week), parttime (32 hours/week) is negotiable
Where will you work
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. The Molecular Bioassay group is part of the Analytical Development (AD) group and is responsible for developing methods that are employed to analyze and characterize virus based vaccines.