What will your job be
In this role as Senior Scientist you will support the operations technical functions worldwide and resolve manufacturing or analytical issues for the products. Your focus will be on the planning and design of experiments as well as the interpretation and processing of the generated data. Furthermore, you:
- Provide technical support during development, commercial launch or problem solving for a given API or drug product.
- Development and validation of new analytical methods (e.g. HPLC, GC, dissolution).
- Testmethod transfer and trouble shooting of existing analytical methods.
- This includes review and writing of technical development reports and regulatory documentation.
- Oversee a variety of analytical aspects including the meaning of analytical data from various sources.
- Manage (Senior) Laboratory Technicians during execution of their tasks during the projects.
What are we looking for
For the position of a Senior Scientist Analytical Chemistry we are looking for you when you have:
- Master or PhD with a specialization in Analytical Chemistry
- At least 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with method development using techniques like: HPLC, GC, Dissolution
- Familiar with CMC, Pharmacopeia, ICH and/or GMP
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch.
- A valid working permit for the Netherlands.
What do we offer
- Long-term employement starting with a 1-year contract via CheckMark Labrecruitment
- Salary indication from €4000,- based on fulltime, depending on experience
- Fulltime employement (40 hours/week), 32 hours/week is discussable
Where will you work
An international pharmaceutical company. This department has a global focus.