Wat ga je doen
As a Senior Quality Assurance Officer lead you will be the subject matter expecert for the QMS and management of timely release of finished products. As a QA lead you will report to the Quality Manager.
- Manage the Quality Documentation System and archival process, maintain employee training.
- Supervise direct reports which includes, setting objectives, monitoring performance and conducting reviews.
- Work with subject matter experts, area managers and QA personnel to effectively manage and execute follow up on corrective actions, deviations and non-conformances and complaints.
- Assist with compliance audits (customer, supplier, internal, external).
- Manages daily schedule and communicates with peers and management for completion of tasks associated with product release.
- Gathering of KPIs for weekly and monthly senior management meetings.
Wat vragen wij
For the position of a Senior Quality Assurance Officer we are looking for a bachelor/master candidate with a degree in Life Sciences
- You have at least 5 years’ work experience within Quality Assurance in an ISO 9001 certified facility or equivalent.
- Experience in pharma is desired
- Experience in microbiology is a plus
- Internal auditor certification is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of IT software platforms that support Quality Management Systems.
Wat hebben we te bieden
- Long term positions, starting with a 12 months contract at the company
- Competitive remuneration package, including a yearly bonus, non-contributory pension and partial compensation on your personal health insurance
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
Waar ga je aan de slag
International company focused on advances in bioprocessing: high-value products and flexible solutions that address critical steps in the production of biologic drugs.