Wat ga je doen
As Senior Pharmaceutical Operator you are primarily responsible for the cGMP production of Clinical Trial Material (CTM). Besides. you hold a senior position and acts as the representative of the Supervisor
in his/her absence. As such, you guide, coach and correct other
operators to assure they produce the best possible product within the
shortest timelines. Your tasks and responsiblities include:
- Apart from production operations and guiding the team to its best performance you will be updating documentation, be responsible for predefined process steps, and the state of related equipment.
- Next to these core tasks small improvements and innovative projects will be a stable part of your daily work package.
- You will also be tasked to do data management, acute problem solving, and many other small and diverse tasks.
- Responsible for the quality delivered by the team and take ownership for improving suboptimal aspects
- Support process excellence
activities to continuously improve the work as well as personal skills
Wat vragen wij
For the position of Senior Pharmaceutical operator we are looking for enthusiastic candidates who recognize themselves in the following profile:
- HBO degree, preferably in Microbiology/Life Sciences or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience with cGMP manufacturing, preferably as a Techician in Life Science and/or for pilot plant operations
- Able to converse and write effectively in technical English
- Quality and efficiency is always the main goal for you
- You are precise and careful, and have operational troubleshooting capabilities
- You are a team plauer with a "can do" attitude
Wat hebben we te bieden
- Long term position, which starts with a 7 months contract at CheckMark
- Salary indication from € 3100,- gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
Waar ga je aan de slag
A global biotech company located in Leiden that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. You will work in the department where Clinical trial material (CTM) is produced for new cutting edge vaccines that are in clinical testing Phases 1 to 3. The production process is at pilot scale (50L) and is executed by two main teams. Each team consists of eight persons lead by a Supervisor.