Wat ga je doen
As a Senior Bioinformatician Molecular Biology you will drive the construction of analytical pipelines and assume responsibility for the continued innovation of the bioinformatics processes. By doing this, you facilitate the company's change from a research setting to the clinic.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to the bioinformatics team for bioinformatic methods and tools
- Collaborate with the R&D team to support the design and analysis of experimental reserach
- Take an active role in planning and prioritizing bioinformatics projects
- Supervise the maintenance and scale-up of the coampany's IT infrastructure
- Collaborate with outside third parties providing bioinformatic services and consultancy to the company
Wat vragen wij
From a Senior Bioinformatician Molecular Biology we ask the following:
- A finished PhD in bioinformatics or a closely related field with relevant experience
- A clear vision of how a bioinformatics infrastructure can be organized in a biotech setting
- Expert knowlegde in either R or Python is required.
- Experience in sequence data anlysis obtained by common NGS platforms is strongly preferred
- Industry experience and competencies in additional scripting languages are a plus
- Experience in the filed of immuno-oncology and electronic document management systems is a plus
Wat hebben we te bieden
- Long term contract, starting with a year contract directly at the company
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week)
Waar ga je aan de slag
Onze onze opdrachtgever in regio Amsterdam is een snel groeiende jonge biotech organisatie met focus op het ontwikkelen van nieuwe cell therapiën.