Wat ga je doen
As Associate Scientist Analytical Development you will develop assays for the characterization of vaccines.
- The group and is responsible for developing analytical methods for the analysis and characterization of virus based vaccines
- Product analysis includes tests for quantity, potency, purity, contamination, identity and safety of biopharmaceutoical products
- With your department you play a pivotal role in product development as you collaborate with other department (e.g. regulatory, QC, process development, fomrulation, USP, DSP etc.) and support them by the analysis of samples
- A major task will be to control and release methods for in-house use and at contract laboratories.
- This is not a hands-on lab position.
Wat vragen wij
For the position of Associate Scientist Analytical Development we are looking for a highly motivated candidate who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team that is eager to extend their knowledge of new technologies.
- You have a MSc degree or PhD degree
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in method development
- You have a background in microbiology (viruses)
- You have experience with cell-culture based and/or molecular methods
- You have great writing skills and enjoy writing SOP's/guidelines
- In addition, experience working in industry, GMP or at a ML-2+ laboratory or higher are considered advantageous.
Wat hebben we te bieden
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week) is highly preferred, but 36 hours is discussable for a year
- Longer-term anticipated
- Interviews take place around 25th of january
- Contract via CheckMark Labrecruitment
Waar ga je aan de slag
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.