What will your job be
The Scientist is responsible for the complete trajectory of formulation development, including writing plans, managing the experimental work, analyzing the data and reporting the results in written and oral form.
- Provide translation of scientific goals into actions to accomplish the targets or project needs
- Design experiments to reach these project targets. Accountable for accompanying documentation such as Study Plans and Study Reports.
- Adhere to timelines for performing experiments, and aligns with technicians
- Accountable for proper recording of information and collection of the data and for review of experimental results
- Discuss problems and presents plans and data in the Science Meeting. Pro-active intellectual participation in science meetings, fully engaged
- Ensure the availability of materials and equipment to perform experiments and justifies the purchase of new materials and equipment
- Provide training and coaching of trainees and assistant/associate scientists
What are we looking for
For the position of Scientist Formulation, a PhD degree in Life Sciences plus a minimum one year of experience is required
- Familiarity with (vaccine) formulation development, adjuvants, container-closure systems and stability studies is a prerequisite
- Working knowledge of assays and quality systems, like GMP is desired
What do we offer
- 40 hours preferred, 32 hrs is negotiable
- Secondment via CheckMark Labrecruitment
Where will you work
Global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.