Wat ga je doen
As a Scientist Bioassays you will design and validate bioassays. You will work closely with a team of technicians to implement the new assays within the company or transfer them to external parties.
- You are responsible for the necessary documentation for the implentation and transfer to external parties (CMO's)
- You will check the compliance with GXP and FDA regulations
- You will the primary contact person for the external parties
Wat vragen wij
For the position Scientist Bioassays we are looking for a enthousiast candidate with 3-5 year work experience with bioassay development and validation.
- You have a PhD degree and are experienced with the development of cell-based and immunological assays (ELISA, luminescence assays)
- You are capable to run several projects parallel and motivated to deliver high quality output
- You have experience with regulatory guidelines
- Experience with clinical assay development is a pre
- You have great communication skills in English and Dutch
Wat hebben we te bieden
- A contract directly at the company
- Fulltime position
Waar ga je aan de slag
The company is specialized in the creation and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. You will be a member of a project group that works on the development and generation of therapeutic antibodies and will be responsible for a broad set experiments to study the mechanisms of action and activity of the antibodies.