What will your job be
As a Sample Management Specialist you will support the required Sample Management activities. Additionally, you will handle quality and compliance related topics (deviations, CAPA, NPI GAP assessments and Change Controls) and you will contribute to maintaining cGMP compliance and support the LEAN status of the team. Your key responsibilities
- Sample management to support execution activities in a manner that is efficicient, cGMP compliant and safe. This could be accomplished by means of GAP analysis, protocols and reports performed during the new product implementation (NPI).
- Responsible for creating URS’s in collaboration with automation specialist and provides lab input for the new equipment or technologies to NPI Lead
- You will act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) during cGMP inspections and you are the NPI contact person during technical transfers
- Act as lead investigator for local/global Non-Conformances (conduct the investigation, provide product impact assessments, identify and define appropriate corrective/preventive actions)
- This also include proper lab investigation and CRA’s for the medium/high-level Quality issues
What are we looking for
For the position as a Sample Management Specialist we are looking for a motivated candidate with expertise on sample management.
- HBO or MSc degree in a relevent discipline such as biosciences, pharmacy, biotechnology or equivalent
- Multiple years of experience in a cGMP environment (QC/QA/manufacturing).
- Strong experience with sample management and appropriate software
- Experience with (c)GMP compliance
- Deviation management experience (non-conformances, corretive/preventice actions)
- Fluent English and Dutch required
What do we offer
- Long term position, which starts with a 12 months contract at CheckMark
- Salary indication from €3000,- gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position
Where will you work
An international pharmaceuticial company involved in the manufacturing of biopharmaceutical products. The team you will work in is responsible for Sample Management and execution of all analytical test methods using various techniques. Sample Management will support in process control and both product release and stability.