What will your job be
As a Research Technician Molecular Biology you will work in a team of scientists and technicians dedicated to the discovery, generation and development of therapeutic antibodies
- With your up-to-date knowledge of and experience in molecular biological techniques you strengthen the team
- For this purpose you use a wide range of modern techniques in molecular biology, cell biology and protein biochemistry in multiple simultaneous projects
- This position has a focus on cloning, vector generation, sequence analysis and protein expression in mammalian cells. It also includes some antibody screening experiments with immunological techniques.
- You document and report the results in a concise manner
- You contribute to the optimization and innovation of equipment and processes
What are we looking for
For the position of a Research Technician Moleculair Biology we are
looking for an enthusiastic candidate who recognizes him/herself in the following profile:
- You completed a bachelor (HLO) or Master (MSc) in life sciences (PhD candidates are not considered by our client)
- Additionally, you have some years of work experience in molecular and cell biological (mammalian) methods such as cloning, working with vector constructs and sequence analysis
- If you have additional knowledge in the field of immunology (e.g. FACS, protein biochemistry) and experience in working with BSLII materials and laboratory robotics/automation, this is considered an advantage.
- You are capable of running several experiments in parallel and are able to work in a flexible manner
- As a person you have a keen eye for your own tasks as well as team responsibilities: you like to help colleagues and get most out of collaboration
- You speak both Dutch and English
What do we offer
- Full-time availability is required
- Year contract at the company, with possibility for extension
Where will you work
The company is specialized in the creation and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. You will be a member of a project group that works on the development and generation of therapeutic antibodies and will be responsible for a broad set experiments to study the mechanisms of action and activity of the antibodies.