Wat ga je doen
As QC Release and Stability Coordinator you will be responsible for the coordination of the release and stability testing of drug substance and drug products from internal and external stakeholders (CMOs) to ensure on-time delivery of results per agreed timelines. Your responsibilities include:
- Performs lab planning activities, based on the customer agreed cycles times and lab capacity.
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of the batch release and associated SOPs for stability testing.
- Participates in meetings of the quality network organization and partners with customers to ensure flawless experience.
- Adhere to compliance best practices, EHSS regulations and lean principles.
- Identify potential risks and mitigation actions and communicate these in a timely manner.
Wat vragen wij
For the position as QC Release and Stability Coordinator we are looking for a strong communicator with proactive stakeholder management skills who meets the following profile:
- HBO or MSc degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or equivalent
- At least 2-4 years of related working experience
- Lab experience (preference in sample management area) and experience in Logistics (preferably in the preparation of world shipments)
- Knowledge of lab systems e.g., eLIMS and related eLIMS modules (SAP, Trackwise, Truefault) as well as Lean/BE experience is considered as a plus
- Fluent English and Dutch language skills
- You live close to Leiden
Wat hebben we te bieden
- Long term position, which starts with a 12 months contract at CheckMark
- Salary indication from €3100,- to €4200,- gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position, where 32 hours a week is negotiable
- 2-3 days/week on-site
Waar ga je aan de slag
An international pharmaceuticial company involved in the manufacturing of biopharmaceutical products