Wat ga je doen
As a QC Inspector, you will be responsible for providing Quality
Incoming Inspection support to ensure delivery of the highest quality
The successful candidate will also be supporting FTIR analysis as part of the incoming inspection processes that will be implemented on the site.
- Work on deployment of new or modified inspection solutions, up to and including, selection, design and implementation of fixtures, gauges, standards and methods.
- Support quality teams from engineering knowledge to inspection processes.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T), Statistical Process Control (SPC), and ANSI ASQ Z1.4.
- Perform FTIR Analysis of resins.
- Initiate Quality document revisions including inspection plans, procedure changes.
- Work with Manufacturing, Materials Management and Engineering and Quality in addressing nonconforming material investigations.
- Support investigations for Complaints, Deviation and Corrective Actions.
- Other responsibilities to be assigned as appropriate.
Wat vragen wij
For the position of QC Inspector we are looking for an experienced
bachelor candidate in Chemistry, Material Science or Engineering with
2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Quality System Regulations
- Familiarity with FTIR material analysis
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills required.
- Applied knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Technical writing skills, including work instruction / procedure, testing protocol and summary report creation.
- Experience with hard gauging and hand tools for taking measurements.
- Familiar with medical devices, bioprocessing equipment, military or aerospace industry inspection practices and standards.
Wat hebben we te bieden
- Long term position, which starts with a 12 months contract at the hiring company
- Full-time position, where 32 hours a week is negotiable
Waar ga je aan de slag
International company focused on advances in bioprocessing: high-value products and flexible solutions that address critical steps in the production of biologic drugs.