What will your job be
As QC Equipment implementation Specialist you will be responsible for the technical implementation of new systems within the organization in collaboration with other teams. Lab systems vary from (standalone) analytical equipment to complex global platform projects which connect to LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems). Responsibilities include:
- Documenting administrator procedures, technical installation procedures and maintenance procedures
- Implementation of equipment within the agreed timelines
- Infor, lab managers and supervisors of required corrective actions after publication of new regulations to ensure compliance status of systems (USP, GAMP, GMP, ERES).
- Involved in maintaining the equipment validation master plan for QC equipment
- Take part in Lab Systems initiatives and projects, in cooperation with the global organization and in alignment with business needs
What are we looking for
For the position QC Equipment implementation Specialist we are looking for a candidate with demonstrable experience and affinity with implementing equipment in a GMP environment. Furthermore you have:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences
- Minimal 4 years of work experience in Pharma with GMP and automation skills
- Experience with (Computer) System Validation in a GxP environment
- Experience with the following software is considered as a plus: Empower, Softmax pro, SDMS, Deskman, LIMS, 32Karat, Trackwise, Compliancewire.
- Analytical thinking and (technical) problem solving. Lean/Six Sigma experience is desirable
- Planning skills, ability to prioritize multiple commitments
- Written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch is desirable
What do we offer
- A contract for 12 months at CheckMark, with the possibility of an extension
- Salary indication starting at €3087,- gross per month based on fulltime
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week)
Where will you work
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.