What will your job be
As a QC Analyst Polymers you will analyse raw materials, resins and polymers from the pilot plant.
- Perform chemical analysis such as HPLC, GC and GPC, as well as sample preparation such as seperations, precipitations and purifications of polymers.
- Compounding, injection molding and mechanical testing of samples are also part of your responsibilities.
- Support of technical service requests (including commercial support for engineering data, root cause analysis, and growth of existing products in new appliations).
- Evaluate new and/or competetive processes.
What are we looking for
From a QC Analyst Polymers we ask the following:
- Only candidates with a HBO (bachelor) degree are considered for this position.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience working with chemical analyses.
- Knowledge of analytical/organic chemistry is proferred.
- Able to speak and write English fluently, Dutch is a big pré.
What do we offer
- Secondment till the end of January 2020 with intention to extend the contract for at least another year.
- A responsible hand-on position within a well known company.
Where will you work
Our client in the region of Roosendaal is one of the world's leading producers of chemicals, fertilizers, plastics and metals.