Wat ga je doen
As a QA Officer Equipment Qualification you will effectively perform
activities to ensure compliance with applicable current GMP regulations,
corporate policies, and site Standard Operating Procedures
- You will provide support and guidance on qualification/calibration of facilities, production/analytical equipment and utilities related to the cGMP manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
- Review and approve qualification/calibration documentation of production and analytical equipment
- Review and approve risk assessments related to production and analytical equipment qualification/calibration.
- Review and approve change controls, deviations, corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs) and effectiveness checks.
- Support writing/revising standard operating procedures and work instructions
Wat vragen wij
For the position of a QA Officer - Equipment Qualification we are looking for a HBO/bachelor candidate with at least 3 years’ working experience in an R&D function/chemical industry (e.g., analysis, production)
- High level of initiative, flexibility, and problem solvingAwareness of the relevant procedures for their function in terms of quality, safety, health, and environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills (at least in Dutch and English).
- Working effectively with engineering and operational teams.
- Working knowledge of cGMP and computer system validation (CSV) in a pharmaceutical/regulated environment is preferred.
Wat hebben we te bieden
- Long term position, starting with a 1-year contract directly at the company
- Salary indication starting at €2800 gross per month based on 40 hours/week
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week), but 32 hours/week is negotiable
- Day shift, flexible working hours (starting between 7 and 9 AM)
Waar ga je aan de slag
International chemistry contract research organization