Wat ga je doen
As a Project Scientist you will coordinate one of multiple clinical studies from planning to reporting the immunological assay data.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of clinical studies
- You will translate the needs of the stakeholders into goals and if needed you will request resourches to reach them
- You are responsible for the documentation from the planning to completing the clinical study
- You will work together with subject matter experts and CRO's to make sure the analysis are being done
- You will communicate timelines for the delivery of the clinical data.
Wat vragen wij
For this position as a Project Scientist we are looking for a candidate with a completed PhD and a strong background in immunology
- PhD with minimal 1 year of experience
- You have scientific and project management experience
- Experience with flow cytometery, ELISA, assay development and validation
- If you have knowledge of FDA/EMA/ICH and/or GCP GMP this is considered a plus
- As a person you are stress-resistent, flexible and have great communication skills
Wat hebben we te bieden
- Secondment via CheckMark Labrecruitment for 1 year (longer term anticipated)
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week), 32 hours is discussable
Waar ga je aan de slag
A pharmaceutical company. This department is responsible for the immunological
evaluation of vaccine candidates in clinical trials.