What will your job be
As Production Process Lead you will have a leading role and be actively involved in the manufacturing and packiging of finished products in line with customer needs and in accordance with regulatory requirement. Furthermore you will be responsible for driving and sustaining a culture of continuous imrprovement with a
continued focus on GMP, which goes hand in hand with the development of improvements in processes and personael in line with business needs.
and co-ordinate the team ensure production is to the required
standard, right first time, QA compliant and in such a way as to meet
the production schedule (you should be able to deputise the Manufacturing & Site Manager)
- Have an active role and responsibility for safety, quality and productivity of all Production Associates
- Review, revise, improve and drive safety policies and initiatives to ensure best practice is in place as a minimum and to reduce risk
- Play an active role in implementation and sustainment of DBS foundation tools and principles of 5S, Standard Work, TPI (waste reduction) and Problem Solving on a daily basis
- Actively lead and drive improvements through the business and adhere to lean principles through the utilisation of DBS tools to continuously improve Quality, Delivery and Cost on a sustained basis
- Manage established process and procedures to ensure the quality of all documentation and support validation activities
What are we looking for
For the role of Production Process Lead we are looking for a candidate with at least 5 years of relevant work experience within a regulated biotechnology production environment and demonstrated people management skills.
- HBO degree in a relevant Life Science discipline
- Qualification in Operations Management or supervision would be advantageous
- Strong experience of working in a fast moving, continuous improvement driven environment or other production-based environment
- Good proven knowledge of Lean principles and tools, as well as an awareness of ISO 9001:13485 or CGMP processes.
- Demonstrated experience of working within the constraints of a regulated industry preferably experience of FDA and Globe Quality Management Systems
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills
What do we offer
- Long term position, which starts with a one year contract at the hiring company
- Full-time position, where 32 hours a week is negotiable
Where will you work
Our client in Amsterdam is a molecular diagnostics company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative detection products. These are used for diagnostic and research applications in the life sciences and healthcare industry. These applications include cytogenetics, microarrays, and proteomics.