What will your job be
As a Laboratory Automation Specialist you will work on implementation of automation related to new products. You will be part of Lab Systems initiatives and projects, all in cooperation with the global organization and in alignment with the business needs.
- Lab systems variate from (standalone) analytical equipment to complex global platform projects like LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems), SDMS (Scientific Data Management System) and future new paperless opportunities.
- User requirements of
(current and new) systems need to be translated into technical
- Next to that (standard) data definitions still need to be developed to establish quality and data integrity expectations. Compliance to those expectations need to be ensured.
What are we looking for
For the position of a Laboratory Automation Specialist we are looking for a highly motivated candidate with a bachelor or master degree in Life Sciences of Computer sciences.
- Background in software development and programming Experience; Laboratory Experience is considered as a plus
- Project management skills and interpersonal skills, engaged in contact with personnel at all levels within the organization.
- Written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch is desirable.
- Planning skills, ability to prioritize multiple commitments.
- Analytical thinking and (technical) problem solving. Lean/Six Sigma experience is desirable.
- Pro Active, works independently, takes actions in the absence of specific instruction and is able to write protocols/reports, business correspondence and procedur
What do we offer
- 1 year secondment via Checkmark Labrecruitment
- Salary indication starting at €3087 gross per month based on fulltime
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week)
Where will you work
A large biopharmaceutical company from located in Leiden. The position is at One Lab Laboratories, a combined lab existing out of several test labs. The specified test labs are divided based on specific techniques and/or expertise. All test labs are supported by a Lab Service team. The Lab Service team consists out of specialized sub teams: Automation, Equipment Life Cycle Management and Sample Management.