What will your job be
As a Laboratorium LIMS configurator you are responsible for translating documents, like stability plans, specification sheets and sample plans to clear eLIMS Master Data and configurations.
- You will be a point of contact for the relevant stakeholders such as our Release & Stability Coordinators and stability scientists.
- You are able to work in an ever-changing environment with short timelines and identify future improvements (e.g. new systems like Smart QC and BSI) and help to implement them.
- Accountable for the proper translation of the relevant documents to eLIMS Master Data
- Build eLIMS Master Data and ensure the right quality
- First point of contact for key stakeholders
- Acts as subject matter expert for Quality during regulatory inspections, internal and external GMP -audits.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards (GMP) and production schedules.
What are we looking for
For the position of Laboratorium LIMS Configuator, we are looking for a MBO-4 or HBO/bachelor candidate with affinity with medical products and experience with quality and laboratory systems
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Experience with cGMP, SAP and LIMS are strong advantages.
- Experience working in a Quality driven environment, GMP experience is a pre
- Able to translate input from many different stakeholders into a concise and clear document/ process.
- Experienced with laboratory management systems or at least highly developed computer skills.
- Affinity with relational databases
- English and Dutch language skills
What do we offer
- Long term employment, starting with a 12 months contract via CheckMark Labrecruitment
- Salary range starting at €2624 gross per month based on 40 hours/week
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week), but 32 hours/week is negotiable
- Day shift
Where will you work
Pharmaceutical company. This position is at the eLIMS coordination team