What will your job be
As Laborant Biochemie you will support the sample analysis for process development purposes.
You will work in a multidisciplinary team that work closely together with our customers and strives to deliver results with a high quality and speed.
- Executing Molecular Biochemical methods for sample analysis of internal/external customers
- Data analysis and reporting
- Responsible for documentation e.g. CofAs, trending reports
- You will have some responsibilities such as assay responsible, shipments, material orders etc.
- Participating in Continuous Improvement projects (LEAN)
The position involves handling of biologically active substances
What are we looking for
As a Laborant Biochemie we are looking for a pro-active candidate with relevant lab experience
- A MLO education plus 1 year of experience is required. Junior Bachelor candidates are also welcome to apply (WO/PhD level is considered to be " overqualified" and will be rejected)
- >> Molecular: QPCR, ELISA, DNA purification
- Pharmaceutical experience is preferred
- You speak both Dutch and English
- Role is 90% routine work
What do we offer
- A secondment via Checkmark Labrecruitment. Longer-term anticipated.
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week), but 32 hours/week is negotiable
- Interviews at client are scheduled on
Where will you work
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. The Pharmaceutical Development Support (PDS) forms together with AA, MBA and QCD the Analytical Development (AD) department. PDS is a multidisciplinary team which performs both molecular biochemical assays and analytical assays.
PDS performs sample analysis to support the process development for our internal and external customers e.g. Up Stream Processes (USP), Down Stream Processes (DSP) and Formulation Development (FD).