Wat ga je doen
The HSEQ Coördinator monitors the relevant processes within the organization with regards to health, safety, quality and environment. To create awareness and visibility you will do a safety inspection on the work floor on a regular basis and be visible to the employers.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- In this role you will report directly to the Operations Manager and advise the management team with regards to HSEQ related matters and legislation.
- As an allround HSEQ professional you are responsible for the formulation and the implementation of the HSEQ policy within the company.
- Be aware of the internal – and external developments in HSEQ and determine the consequences for the organization.
- The HSEQ Coördinator is the contact person for the management team and the work floor for HSEQ matters.
- In this role you will have a central position within the organization. It is your responsibility to improve awareness for HSEQ within the organization.
- Audits, BHV and ARBO are your responsibility (e.g. coördination, planning and execution of audits).
Wat vragen wij
We ask the following of a HSEQ Coördinator:
- You have at least a bachelor/HBO working and thinking level.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience in an HSEQ environment.
- You are able to communicate on different levels; from the work floor up to the management.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch.
- You have strong communication, convincing, reporting and organizational skills.
- You take initiative, enjoy working with your team and inspire others with your enthusiasm.
- Knowledge of, and/or work experience in an industrial area is required, experience within the chemical industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of barite and bentonite or the oil industry is an advantage.
Wat hebben we te bieden
- A fulltime position.
- Temporary contract with intention to convert into a permanent contract.
Waar ga je aan de slag
Our client produces and delivers high quality industrial minerals and additives, from stock and according to customer specifications. Our client is certified for ISO9001, ISO14001, Ohsas18001 and GMP+.