What will your job be
As a project manager organic chemistry you are responsible to point the direction of the developmental aspects (chemistry, analytics and solid state chemistry) regarding content of the project (both R&D and production)
- You will supervise 8 people: organic chemists and analytical chemists.
- Besides the scientific aspects regarding content, the function also comprises that the project leader takes care of the communication within the company to the departments involved (production, EH&S and QA)
- You will daily lead team discussions (e.g. Tier Meetings) to discuss aspects such as project resources, safety, quality, delivery and cost aspects|
- If applicable, you take care of a technical transfer to the customer.
- You will coordinate the required support with the Analytical Project Leader.
- During the project you are the primary contact person for the customer for the scientific basis of projects and also concerning the progress
What are we looking for
For this challenging position of an Experienced Project leader organic chemistry, we are looking for an academic Chemist with work experience in pharmaceutical development
- You have work experience with project management and/or line management, process chemistry and GMP
- You are capable to independently judge the scientific aspects of the chemistry of, and solve the problems in, projects, and also capable to prepare and to lead a work-plan.
- You are capable to lead (small) project teams.
- You have understanding of the mechanism of operation of the organization.
What do we offer
- Contract at our client
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week), but 4 days/week is negotiable
Where will you work
This company provides advanced chemistry services to several pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, such as development services and analytical testing.