Wat ga je doen
In this role as Coordinator Stability Studies you will be a key player in the support of various stabiity studies of new vaccines.
- You like the preparation of documents such as stability reports, stability protocols, shelf-life extensions.
- You will support Stability Scientists in the daily management of studies ( preparation of data tables, evaluation and visualization of data trends)
- You will work with multiple disciplines and communicate with stakeholders
Wat vragen wij
For the Coordinator Stability Studies vacancy we are looking for a motivated person with a relevant educational background and work experience
- You have a HLO or MSc degree with 2/3 year workexperience within the pharmaceutical industry
- You have worked under GMP standards
- You have experience with stability studies such as design, reporting and ICH requirements
- You are flexible and a team player
- You have affinity with data evaluation and visualisation
- Moreover you are fluent in English and Dutch
Wat hebben we te bieden
- Availability of 40 hours per week, though 32 hours can be discussed
- Contract with a fixed term till Augustus 2019 (Maternity leave cover) via CheckMark Labrecruitment
Waar ga je aan de slag
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production
and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to
prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.