Wat ga je doen
As coordinator QC laboratorium you are responsible for inspecting and testing of incoming purchased raw materials used
within cGMP activities to support the release
of the material for use.
Your main tasks are:
- Perform physical and documentation inspections and labeling on incoming raw materials
- Taking samples of raw materials and make sure these are distributed to various (external) testing laboratories.
- Receipt and record inspection and test results
- Review of work performed by colleagues
- Supplier changes
- Setting up specification documentation for raw materials
- Having close contact with warehouse and users
Wat vragen wij
For the position of coordinator QC laboratorium we are looking for:
- MLO-4 or HLO, affinity with medical products and experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, SAP and LIMS are strong advantages.
- Precise and Careful
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in the pharmaceutical industry and working according to cGMP
- Logistical experience is a pre
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working in a Quality driven environment
- Good communication in English and Dutch (written and verbally)
Wat hebben we te bieden
- Secondment by Checkmark Labrecruitment
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week). 32 hours/week is also possible.
Waar ga je aan de slag
Pharmaceutical company specialised in the development of vaccines.