Wat ga je doen
As a Chemical Analyst LC you'll be working on:
- Providing lab support using Liquid Chromatography with various injection and detection techniques
- Performing analytical tasks either following Standard Operating Procedures or under supervision of senior chemists, including preparing samples and standards, setting up experiment, processing data, and reporting results, routine maintenances and calibration of equipment.
- Set up, maintain, and trouble shoot equipment
- Document procedures following chemist’s instructions
Wat vragen wij
As a Chemical Analyst LC you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Minimum BSc. degree in Analytical or Organic Chemistry.
- At least 2-year hands-on experience in Liquid Chromatography analyses, preferably in Oil & Gas or petrochemical industries
- Proficient in sample preparation and basic wet chemistry skills
- Safety first mind set & familiar with hazards in an analytical lab
- Understand the calibration principles employed by separation techniques
- Mechanical and instrumentation inclined (for equipment calibration and maintenance)
- Proficient with chromatography data system is preferred (e.g. OpenLAB, Chromeleon)
- Experience with Mass Spectrometry detection is a pre
- Must possess strong communication skills (verbal and written) in Dutch. Other languages are a pre.
- Work collaboratively with others
Wat hebben we te bieden
- Secondment until February
- Full-time position
Waar ga je aan de slag
This petrochemical company in the area of Amsterdam helps improve its customers' business performance by providing leading-edge energy consulting and innovative technology. They are committed to responsible energy, innovative technology solutions and environmentally friendly approaches. Their technologies have been developed in response to the challenges that emerge when operating complex process plants in demanding operating environments
The Liquid Chromatography team in Amsterdam is part of the Global Analytical Services team of the company and is dedicated to deliver high-end analytical solutions on routine bases as well as upon special request.