Wat ga je doen
As an Associate Scientist Biochemistry you will perform analyses of
antigen-antibody interactions and analyze carbohydrate, protein-, or
- Chemical modification of bacterial surface molecules
- Know, implement and improve established tests for carbohydrates, proteins, glycoconjugates, and particle-based vaccines.
- Develop new biochemical methods (evaluate LoD, LoQ, accuracy, etc.)
- With help from product development specialists, design and implement biochemical assays for in-process control (IPC), product characterization, and product release.
- Support CROs to plan, execute, document, and review their work.
Wat vragen wij
For the position of an Associate Scientist Biochemistry we are
looking for a bachelor or master candidates with some years of
industrial work experience
- Hands on experience on HPLC, colorimetric assays, ELISA, Cell based assays, labelling of biomolecules is required
- Knowledge of biochemical literature, with emphasis on carbohydrate antigens, biochemical assay development, optimization and troubleshooting.
- Very good knowledge on bacterial cell surface molecules
- Hands on expertise on biochemical analysis of large biomolecules with focus on antigen-antibody interactions
- Experience and knowledge on chemical modification of microbial surface components
- Significant knowledge on purification and enrichment of large biochemical entities
PhD candidates are unfortunately not considered by our client for this position
Wat hebben we te bieden
- Secondment via CheckMark labrecruitment
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week), parttime is not possible
Waar ga je aan de slag
Pharmaceutical company, specialized in development of vaccines. This position is at the Bacterial Vaccines department, responsible for the discovery and early development of novel vaccines for bacterial infectious diseases