What will your job be
In this role as Associate Scientist Analytical Chemistry you will design and perform experiments that lead to the development and validation of new analytical methods (e.g. HPLC, GC, dissolution). In this way you support operations technical functions worldwide and resolve manufacturing or analytical issues for the products.
- You work on different projects related to development and validation of new analytical methods that will be used on global scale.
- Provide technical support during development, commercial launch or problem solving for a given API or drug product.
- Testmethod transfer and trouble shooting of existing analytical methods.
- Oversee a variety of analytical aspects including the meaning of analytical data from various sources.
What are we looking for
For the position of a Associate Scientist Analytical Chemistry we are looking for you when you have:
- Master in Analytical Chemistry
- At least several years of relevant work experience
- Experience with method development using techniques like: HPLC, GC, Dissolution
- Familiar with CMC, Pharmacopeia, ICH and/or GMP
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch
- A valid working permit for The Netherlands
What do we offer
- Long-term employement starting contract via CheckMark Labrecruitment for one year
- Salary indication from €3500,- based on fulltime, depending on experience
- Fulltime employement (40 hours/week), 32 hours/week is discussable
Where will you work
An international pharmaceutical company in Amsterdam. This department has a global focus.