What will your job be
As a Assistent Scientist Formulation you will perform experimental and analytical tasks for the formulation development
- You will perform several techniques such as SEC, RP, HLPC, UPLC, Spectroscopy, DLS and AF-4MALS according to SOP's
- You will discuss the data with the scientist
- You will preform the data analysis from raw data to graphs/tables and statistical analysis
- You will support the fill/finish process when needed
- You will train and coach trainnees and new technicians
- 50% routine
What are we looking for
For the position of Assistent Scientist Formulation we are looking for an enthusiastic HLO candidate with familiarity with (vaccine) formulation development, adjuvants, drug delivery systems and stability studies.
- You have a background a relevant discipline like biology, pharmaceutical sciences or biochemistry
- You are experienced with SEC, RP, HLPC, UPLC, Spectroscopy, DLS and AF-4MALS
- Experience with fill/finish and programming would be a plus.
- You have a can do mentality, positive attitude and problem solving capabilities
- You are flexible, creative and a team player
What do we offer
- 40 hours preferred, 32 hrs is negotiable
- The position is for one year with possibility of extension
Where will you work
Global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.