What will your job be
As an Assistant Scientist Analytical Chemistry you are responsible for characterization of viral and protein products using HPLC-MS/MS analysis. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Characterization analysis of viral and protein products by LC-MS/MS
- Method maintenance including trending of critical method parameters and ownership of test procedures.
- Troubleshooting and flagging data inconsistencies
- Data processing and reporting
- Communication with requesters from different groups
- Presentation and discussion of findings in the scientific team meetings
What are we looking for
For the position of Assistant Scientist Analytical Chemistry we are looking for a candidate with relevant Analytical Chemistry experience in the field op protein characterization.
- HLO or MSc degree in Analytical Chemistry
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with biomolecular mass spectrometry in the field of protein characterization
- Experience with HPLC-MS/MS is preferred
- Experience in GMP or at a ML-2+ laboratory or higher are considered highly advantageous
- You speak fluently Dutch and English
- You enjoy working in a multidisiplinar team and you are able to prioritize your work. Furthermore, you have a critical attitude and value accuracy
in the execution of your work and that of others
What do we offer
- Long-term position starting with a contract for 6 months via CheckMark Labrecruitment
- Salary indication starting at €2624,- gross per month based on fulltime
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week)
Where will you work
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.