What will your job be
We are looking for a motivated Assistant Scientist Analytical Chemistry who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Your main responsibilities will be the development and validation of analytical methods used for release and physicochemical characterization of clinical trial material
- You will prove theoretical and hands on expertise in developing analytical methods suitable for process development and stability assessment.
- Connecting with experts and effectively leveraging knowledge of others will be important to meeting project and budget expectations.
What are we looking for
For the Assistant Scientist Analytical chemistry we are looking for a bachelor or master candidate in Analytical Chemistry
- 1-3 years relevant working experience.
- Practical skills and knowledge of analytical techniques for biomolecule analysis are required.
- Experience in LC, CE, FFF-MALS, DLS, and AUC is preferred.
- Experience in working in industry, method development, GMP or at a ML-2+ laboratory or higher are considered advantageous.
- You have a flexible work attitude and a can-do mentality.
- You enjoy working in a team that is eager to extend their knowledge of new technologies.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team are equally important as independent planning and execution of tasks.
What do we offer
- Fulltime position of 40 hours/week, but part-time (32 hours/week) is possible
- Secondment via CheckMark Labrecruitment
Where will you work
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.