What will your job be
As Analytical Chemist your main focus is to identify material composition and origin by using several techniques. You will:
- work with FTIR and Raman spectroscopy and microscopy to identify chemical compositions
- perform elemental composition analysis with XRF, ICP-OES, or comparable
What are we looking for
We are looking for a candidate with:
- a BSc degree in Analytical Chemistry or a closely related field.
- 3-5 years experience with FTIR and/or Raman spectroscopy, XRF, ICP-OES or comparable.
- a handson approach and a pro active and analytical mindset
- Good knowlegde of English (and preferably Dutch)
- Experience with FTIR microscopy and SEM-EDX is a plus
- Affinity with thermo-chemical techniques, such as TGA, is a plus.
What do we offer
- 6-months contract, extention possible
- fulltime position (40h)
Where will you work
This department contributes to product
developments and research subjects from an expertise point of view. The
department houses several specialist measurement techniques, develops and
ensures sufficient knowledge on crucial subjects related to specific technologies
and maintains relations with external (research) partners.