What will your job be
As Technician qPCR you will be taking part on all activities related to release and stability testing of cGMP TOX and clinical batches of vaccines.
- You will perform (q)PCR assays like (auto)VPqPCR, QPA, HcDNA and IDPCR
- Work precisely and on time data dilvery with expected quality. This also includes performing assays, reviewing and training
- Complete documentation, like assay run sheets, laboratory notebooks and logbooks
- Ensuring a high level of quality is maintained as well as improving projects in quality, EHS and efficiency
- You are responsible for assays within the team including updating of test instructions for GMP assays
What are we looking for
For the position Technician qPCR we are looking for a candidate with at least 2 years of cGMP experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- MBO / Bachelor (HBO) degree
- Experience with biological assays
- Good English communication both written and spoken
- Motivated and positive can-do attitude
- Previous experience working in a pharma/biotech is a plus
What do we offer
- Secondment via Checkmark Labrecruitment for 12 months
- Salary indication starting at €2624,- gross per month based on fulltime
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week)
Where will you work
This position is at a large pharmaceutical company comitted to developing vaccines. This department is responsible for release and stability testing as well as reporting of virus and antibody products for use in clinical trials and analytical support of the pilot plant activities.