What will your job be
As Senior Technician Downstream processing you will lead and execute development experiments in the area of downstream purification.
- You will be involved in implementing new methodologies to the existing purification platform, process improvement - and process characterization studies and support manufacturing activities.
- You will be proficient with state-of the art purification techniques and as the DSP subject matter expert work with external manufacturing organizations.
- Strong knowledge about product characterization assays such as HPLC, cIEF, ELISA, CE-SDS and has experience in risk assessments, control strategies and GMP.
- You ensure high-quality, timely documentation in protocols, electronic laboratory notebooks, technical reports and contributes to regulatory filings.
What are we looking for
For the position of Senior Technician Downstream processing we are looking for a candidate with a bachelor or master degree in Life Sciences
- Over 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of downstream processing development
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with upstream process development is a plus
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Have a good sense for quality, accuracy, and detail
- You speak both Dutch and English
What do we offer
- Year contract, directly at our client
- Fulltime position
Where will you work
Biotech company focused on the discovery and development of innovative antibodies for cancer immunotherapy. .