What will your job be
As a (Senior) Technician Antibody discovery you are responsible hands-on laboratory execution, which involve technologies such as Hybridoma Generation and B-cell FACS sorting.
- You ensure efficient handover of data and materials to other teams in the organization.
- You are actively involved in the outsourcing and monitoring of activities taking place at CRO’s.
- You document and report the results in an organized and concise manner.
- You report to a Scientist Lead Generation, who is responsible for oversight of all Antibody Discovery projects.
What are we looking for
For the position of a (Senior) Technician Antibody discovery we are looking for a candidate with a Bachelor or Master degree in Cell or Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology or a related discipline.
- Experienced in the field of Antibody Discovery, Hybridoma Generation, FACS analysis, and Protein Chemistry is an advantage.
- Experience in B cell sorting is crucial
- You have an affinity with technology, and you enjoy starting new projects.
- You are enthusiastic, open-minded, goal-oriented and have a ‘getting things done’ mentality.
- You recognize the importance of working according to a quality system, which includes adhering to procedures and detailed documentation of your work.
- You have strong communicational skills in English AND Dutch
What do we offer
- 6-month contract for maternity leave, however, likely to be approved for a permanent position at the company
- Salary indicaiton starting at 2450,- gross per month based on fulltime
- Fulltime position
- Day shift
Where will you work
This company in Utrecht is a biotech company specialised in antibody therapies to treat cancer.