What will your job be
As a Senior Chemisch Analist / Senior Chemical Analyst you take part in various projects and have functional relationships with our scientists chemistry, formulation and biology, as well as other internal teams and co-development partners, including academic and industrial parties.
- Provide analytical support for all internal and/or external programs: (bio)analysis of our products, intermediates, raw material and biological samples.
- This includes assessment of the required quality levels, literature studies, method development, qualification and, where applicable, transfer of developed analysis methods to third parties.
- The main focus is on analytical method development, and only to a limited extent to perform standard analyses for stability tests.
What are we looking for
For the position of Senior Chemisch analist / Senior Chemical analyst we are looking for an enthusiastic Bachelor/HLO or Master candidate with expertise in Analytical chemistry
- Experience with sophisticated method development, mainly chromatographic (LC, SEC) and various detection techniques (UV, RI, MS) but also other techniques
- More than 5 years of industrial experience with the design and conduct of analytical development projects; preferably within an internationally operating company
- MBO candidates with proven bachelor level work experience are also welcome to apply
- Experience with using and improving a QA/QC system, accordingly familiar with corresponding guidelines and infrastructure
- As a person you are a strong communicator, pro-active and a problem solver
What do we offer
- Contract at our client
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week), but 4 days/week is negotiable
- Office working hours
Where will you work
Pharmaceutical company, currently the company employs 15 people. The Analytical team consists of 4 people.