What will your job be
As a Scientist Upstream Processing you will develop and
execute USP early stage and late stage development and tech transfer
- You will create and manage research plans in the delivery of business results
- Represent USP in multidisciplinary project team(s)
- Act as author in the preparation of presentations, tecnical reports, documents for regulatory filing and patents
- You will apply the latest technological innovations into the daily work. One of the major innovations currently explored is modeling, data management and statistical analysis applied to bioprocessing
What are we looking for
For the position of a Scientist Upstream Processing we are
looking for a PhD candidate related to biotecnology, bio-process of pharmaceuticals. Further more you:
- Have at least 2 years of late-stage biopharmaceutical eperience, preferably industry
- Technical knowledge on bioreactor process technology; ideally for R&D and/or commercial (GMP) purposes
- Recognize yourself with some of these skills: life cycle process validation; regulatory submission writing; process improvements; multivariate data analysis; technology transfer; manufacturing support.
What do we offer
- Secondment via CheckMark Labrecruitment for one year
- Salary indication starting at €3.627
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week), 32 hours/week is discussable
- Day shift
Where will you work
Our client is one of the biggest health care companies in the world.
focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of
novel vaccines to prevent some of the most devastating and complex
infectious diseases. These range from respiratory infections like
respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
and pathogens of global concern such as Ebola and COVID-19.
You will work within the USP department which is responsible for the development of scalable, pharmaceutical-grade production processes for viral vaccines using mammalian cell lines as a production platform.