What will your job be
In this role as Scientist Analytical Chemistry you will support operations technical functions worldwide and resolve manufacturing or analytical issues for the products. Furthermore, you:
- Provide technical support during development, commercial launch or problem solving for a given API or drug product.
- Development and validation of new analytical methods (e.g. HPLC, GC, dissolution). (including review and write technical development reports and regulatory documentation).
- Testmethod transfer and trouble shooting of existing analytical methods.
- Oversee a variety of analytical aspects including the meaning of analytical data from various sources.
- Manage Laboratory Technicians during execution of their tasks during the projects.
What are we looking for
For the position of Scientist Analytical Chemistry we are looking for you when you have:
- MSc or PhD with a specialization in Analytical Chemistry
- >5 years relevant work experience
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with method development using techniques like: HPLC, GC, Dissolution
- Familiar with CMC, Pharmacopeia, ICH and/or GMP
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch
- A valid working permit for The Netherlands
What do we offer
- Long-term employement starting contract via CheckMark Labrecruitment until the end of the year
- Salary indication from €3423,- based on fulltime
- Fulltime employement (40 hours/week), 32 hours/week is discussable
Where will you work
An international pharmaceutical company.