What will your job be
As Medical Information Specialist you will be the first point of contact for all sorts of medical queries from internal customers. Your responsibilities will be:
- Development of expert therapeutic area knowledge related to the company's immunology products and their competitors.
- Development of professional expertise in the field of medical information, including applicable compliance regulations and codes of conduct.
- Knowledge and maintenance of the department's information management systems (databases, electronic sharepoint, reporting tools).
- Provision of responses to incoming medical information requests from the affiliates.
- Adequate documentation of the service requests and their responses.
- Recognition and processing of incoming adverse events and product complaints.
- Development of standard global medical information materials, e.g. slide kits and medical letters.
of support to other GMA departments for special projects and congresses as
What are we looking for
For this position as a Medical Information Specialist we are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills and experience with scientific project management.
- BSc (hbo) or MSc degree in life science, medicine, pharmacy or comparable field
- Minimal 1-2 years of relevant experience including scientific project management and translation of scientific data into materials
- Knowledge of applicable therapeutic areas or demonstrated ability to learn them quickly
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, service and networking skills
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills
What do we offer
- Fixed term secondment contract via CheckMark till mid oktober 2020
- Salaryindication of max €3500,- based on fulltime
- Full time employment, 32 hours is discussable. But full time is highly preferred
- Ability to work on site for at least 3 days per week
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Where will you work
An international pharmaceuticial company involved in the manufacturing of biopharmaceutical products. You will work within the Global Medical Affairs (GMA) department.