What will your job be
As Laborant Polymeer synthese you will fully participate in the running research program.
The main tasks involve an interesting combination of polymer synthesis using different laboratory bench-scale reactors (0.3 L, 2 L and 20 L), molecular characterization of the polymers and the continuous interaction with various scientists in charge of the materials’ performance in intended applications.
- Conducting lab scale work: polymerization experiments, including upscaling and analytical work.
- Regular reporting of the results both in writing and verbally.
- Interaction with other functions within Technology & Innovation.
- Active contribution to safety and housekeeping programs.
- Supervision of interns in the lab on safety aspects.
What are we looking for
For the position of Laborant polymeer synthese we are looking for a bachelor candidate with organic synthesis experience
- You have hands-on experience in the laboratory
- Preferably you are familiar with safety requirements.
- Candidate should be keen and experienced to work with high safety standards.
- Good communication in English and Dutch is required.
What do we offer
- Secondment via CheckMark Labrecruitment: 6 months with possibility for extension
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week)
Where will you work
This international company is one of the largest petrochemicals manufacturers.
The team consists of 3 senior researchers and 6 students.