What will your job be
Within the role of GMP Validation engineer your primary responsible for validation studies. This contains the cleaning validation, temperature mapping and hold time studies as well as sterelization of production equipment. Responsibilities may include:
- Participate in multidisciplinary projects as independent team member within the company
- Assessment of change controls and preparing of validation assessments
- Development of the validation strategy, preparation of protocols and execution of the internal review of protocols and reports
- Maintain and continuously improve the validation process
- Support in deviation investigations
- Establish and maintain contact with colleagues of other (large molecule) sites
- Mainly on the floor, and in the field. Sometimes reports, and laptop work
- Stakeholders: SMEs, Operators, Core Team Members (CTM), Project Leaders
What are we looking for
For the position GMP Validation Engineer we are looking for a candidate with a Bachelors in a relevant field like biomedical, biotechnology or pharmacy. Furthermore you:
- Have a minimum of 2 years working experience within a biotech or pharmaceutical company
- Have experience with working on projects independantly
- Project leading experience is a plus
- Are accurate, structured, flexible and customer focused.
- Have good understanding and feeling for GMP & Compliance as well as following safety rules.
- Have good communication skills in both English and Dutch
What do we offer
- Secondment via Checkmark Labrecruitment for one year
- Salary indication up to €4500,- gross per month based on fulltime
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week)
Where will you work
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.