What will your job be
As Associate Scientist Immunological Bioassays you will be responsible for the correct design and execution of experiments for the development and validation of the immunological assays used for the analysis of samples from clinical trials. Furthermore you:
- Will perform your own experiments as well as supervise experiments performed by operators
- Typical assays that you will use are antibody ELISA, T cell ELISpot, Intracellular Cytokine Staining, and virus neutralization assays (VNAs).
- Execute, document and report according to Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) quality requirements.
- Are responsible for the scientific quality of the analysis of clinical trial samples, as well as life cycle management of the methods
- Contribute to long-term strategies of projects
What are we looking for
For the position as Associate Scientist Immunological Bioassays we are looking for a motivated candidate with solid, hands-on experience of bio-assay development and life cycle management.
- MSc or PhD degree in Immunology or other relevant field
- Experience at a pharmaceutical company and/or CRO
- Recent hands on experience with executing assays such as ELISA, T cell ELISpot, Intracellular Cytokine Staining, and virus neutralization assays (VNAs)
- Experienced in working under quality standards such as GCLP and GCP
- Preferably you have experience in working with a LIMS system (or equivalent) and with working on vaccines
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills
What do we offer
- Long term position, which starts with a 12 months contract at CheckMark
- Salary indication from €3087 gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position
Where will you work
Our client in the region of Leiden is a pharmaceutical company and dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. This position is in the department, responsible for the immunological evaluation of vaccine candidates in clinical trials. The department executes the immuno strategies and ensures the development, and validation of the required immunological assays as well as clinical sample analysis and data reporting.