What will your job be
As an Associate Scientist Data Verification you will support multiple projects moving into late stage by means of historical data analysis. Furthermore, you will increase data-integrity by performing additional reviews.
- You will be primary responsible for data verification and translating these data into reportable formats as well as historical data mining.
- You will also perform basic data analysis and statistics from which you will report the main conclusions.
- Finally, you will be involved in the development and improvement of data management systems.
- The results of your work will be directly used for regulatory submissions.
What are we looking for
For the position of Associate Scientist Data Verification we are looking for a motivated candidate within the field of Process development who has strong affinity with data management and analysis.
- MSc degree in a relevant discipline in biopharmaceutical/biomedical sciences/engineering/biotechnology
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in process development (lab/production/biotechnology)
- Strong affinity with data management and data analysis.
- Experience with production, technology transfer and knowledge of GMP is an advantage.
- Programming skills and knowledge in Python, Visual Basic, R-shiny, or Spotfire are considered to be an important advantage
What do we offer
- A long-term position starting for 1 year via CheckMark Labrecruitment
- Salary indication starting from €3100,- based on fulltime
- Full-time position
Where will you work
Pharmaceutical company specialised in the development of vaccines. The Drug Substance Development group develops & characterizes processes for purifying and formulating recombinant viruses from harvest as a vaccine production platform. They will be implemented in a GMP pilot plant facility for the production of clinical trial material and scaled-up for commercial production.