What will your job be
As Assistant Scientist Clinical Immunology you carry out serological immuno-assays for the immunological evaluation of vaccine candidates in clinical trials.
- You will perform assays such as ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assays, T cell ELISpot, and Intracellular Cytokine Staining
- All performed activities will be according to GCLP guidelines.
- For every finished experiment you will report the data to the scientist, who performs the scientific review of the experiments
- Moreover, as assistant scientist immunology you will support the development of assays. In case of development, you will discuss the outcome and plan for follow up experiments
- Summarizing, this role involves some routine but also provides opportunity for process optimization
What are we looking for
For the Assistant Scientist Clinical Immunology position we are looking for a motivated person with a relevant educational background. You meet the following profile:
- You have a relevant degree, preferably bachelor (HLO) level. Experienced candidates with a MBO degree and MSc-level candidates with the right motivation are also invited to apply. This is not a PhD-level role
- You have relevant work or internship experience in serological immuno-assays (ELISA / Virus Neutralization assays, ELISpot etc.)
- Preferably you have experience working in a GLP, GCLP, GMP, CCKL regulated environment or a similar lab-related quality system, focusing on traceability
- If you have experience with automated systems (e.g. LIMS) and laboratory robotics (E.g. Tecan), this is conidered a plus
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
What do we offer
- A contract for 12 months at CheckMark, with the possibility of an extension
- Salary starting at €2693 gross per month based on fulltime, depending on relevant work experience
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
- Day shift
Where will you work
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.